The TTCA holds an annual Membership Drive. Volunteers from around the Terrace go door-to-door to urge your support for the Association and to collect the annual dues, which are only $12. If you wish to send us your check or pay in person, please make it payable to TTCA, and mail or deliver it to Mary Place, 31 Crescent Dr., Apalachin, NY 13732.
Remember, your dues help support a myriad of Tioga Terrace community programs, activities and projects, including:
- Santa visits
- The Halloween Parade
- The Garage Sale: pays for ads in the Press & Sun Bulletin, costs associated with traffic signage and public safety, rental of portable toilets, etc.
- The TTCA’s Terrace Talk newsletter: printing and postage costs
- The sign on Route 434 identifying our community
- Annual scholarship to a graduating senior active in school and community service
- Special activities and programs for Terrace adults, children, and families
- Welcoming newcomers to the Terrace
The Civic Association is comprised of volunteers from our community. Funds raised during the annual Membership Drive are our primary source of revenue.
Please remember that when a Membership Drive volunteer comes to your door, your $12 donation supports the continued success of the TTCA. Thank you for your support!
New volunteers for the Membership Drive are always needed and welcomed! If you are interested in visiting with your neighbors while supporting this very worthwhile organization, please contact our Membership Drive chairperson.