Summer Employment

Town of Owego Highway Department Supervisor, Mark Clark is having difficulty finding sufficient Summer Hires and some services may be delayed.
If you are 18 years of age, capable of physical labor, and have a current driver’s license, you can apply for a summer position by going to the Owego Town Hall on Rte 434 to get an application.